FW: [External] Holiday sharing
From: Reynolds, Shawn Andrew (shreynoliu.edu)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 11:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Melanie,

This is something we did for one single member but it impacted many lives.

We are a community getting ready to build this spring so are still dispersed.
We have one member who is working long hours at a youth group home. As you can
imagine with the pandemic it's really stressful.  We arranged to have a
special meal catered in for the kids and bought them some new board games and
one computer game.  We may make this a holiday tradition. Catering in the meal
also helped a local business.  It made all of us feel better!

Shawn Reynolds

Member

Alpenglow CoHousing Community

Ridgway, CO