online NVC class next week
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:10:06 -0800 (PST)
Good meetings and decision making, whether consensus or consent, depends on
the quality of communication.
Alongside my teaching of sociocracy and consent decision making, I have
also been sharing Nonviolent Communication. Many of the people who
participate come from cohousing communities. For those who might have some
available time next week, I'm teaching a Nonviolent Communication class on
Dec 28, 29, 30, each day from 12-2 Eastern (9-11 Pacific). We will give
tools and practice self-compassion, empathy for others and have some deep
connection time in small groups.
More info <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/event/nvcdec2020/>

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me