powerpoint about River Song deciding about going all-electric
From: Jim Bronson (jimbronsonashlandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:24:42 -0800 (PST)
In the rush and tumble of the holidays I lost the email that 8 cohousers
had responded to (the original is copied below).  Please reply again and
I'll get you a google drive link for the PowerPoint.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.  Jim

+++++++++++++++++Cohousing collaborators on the no-gas question from
Cohousing-L

Dear Cohousing-L Contributors,

Many thanks for the numerous suggestions and comments I received when
putting together an instructive PowerPoint to present to River Song
Cohousing about whether we pay to bring gas to the community.  I was able
to combine all-electric information from power companies along with the
real world experiences of at least 10 cohousing members in 8 different
communities.

If you would like to have a copy of the PowerPoint, just let me know and
I'll send it to you by google drive (if you send me your email address you
will get a link to view it or download it from google drive).

I love the collaborative spirit of cohousers.  Have a warm yet
fossil-fuel-emissions-free holiday, as much as possible.  :)

Jim Bronson

River Song Cohousing

Eugene, Oregon

jimbronsonashland [at] gmail.com