Re: Script/table read ideas?
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 10:59:48 -0800 (PST)
My community doesn't do these, but I have done it online with other actor
friends during the pandemic. We have mostly done things we can find online
(that are in the public domain) as well as things for which we each had
scripts and could share. Depending on how long you want them to be, I have
some suggestions. We hope someday to do Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
=)