Re: Script/table read ideas?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 17:10:31 -0800 (PST)
Google:

Practice scenes for 2 actors
Practice scenes for 3 actors
Practice scenes for 4 actors
Plays for small casts

And you can, of course, think of some of the iconic plays e.g. A Streetcar
Named Desire, read the script and pick out a scene w/ multiple characters.  You
could have a LOT of fun w/ Shakespeare’s comedies esp. A Midsummer Night’s
Dream, 12th Night, etc. etc.

Have fun!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Keep in mind, even during a pandemic, no matter how much chocolate you eat,
your earrings will still fit.  (A meme on the ’net)

NOTE:  After fits n starts and a complete failure switching to annzabaldo [at]
me.com I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!