Re: Script/table read ideas?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 11:14:49 -0800 (PST)
Deb Roth <deb.roth [at] thinkpolicy.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Thanks for the replies. Maggi - We're looking for 30 minutes maximum
because we just don't know how this will go over. Will the audience be just
the readers, will we attract others in the community to watch, is context
important? We want FUN but I also received a request for EDGY! Jenny - I
found a list of Humanitas prize winners
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Humanitas_Prize_recipients> but
haven't yet checked what's available online. Here's a site with scripts
<https://www.scriptreaderpro.com/best-tv-scripts/> and I'm looking at some
of the 10 sitcoms listed.