Work participation success stories
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 09:54:11 -0800 (PST)
Good morning,

I am responsible for pulling together reading materials for my community's
reading and discussion group.  This week (yikes! I'm behind!) we will be
discussing the challenges of work participation.  So far, I have a good
collection of stories about participation gone wrong and about systems for
managing and tracking participation

Are there any stories about participation going well without management and
tracking?  Are there communities where the work gets done without much
hassle, supervision, or dissent?

I would really appreciate hearing from anyone with a work participation
story to share with my in-construction community (Driftwood Village
Cohousing, North Vancouver).  I'm particularly interested in experiences in
communities where there is an assumption that people will pitch in and the
work gets done, but I'm open to any stories you care to share.

Thank you, Allison Tom