Re: Cash gifts to community?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 10:22:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone — Happy New Year to all —

Just a little request that people remember to include your community in your
emails.

Diana, I don’t know where you are from but I would sure like to know!  :-)

Putting your community’s name in your signature block would be very helpful.  I
know some folks use the Subject line or the 1st line of their post.  Signature
block would be more  uniform but it’s helpful wherever you put it.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!