Re: Work participation success stories
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 10:37:54 -0800 (PST)
Allison — I’m sure you’re going to get lots of feedback on Workshare.

But I’m interested in your reading and discussion group.  Can you tell us more
about this?  You are already being built — good for YOU! —

Why did you form this particular group?

When in the group's timeline did this group materialize?

How many people participate?

What do you do w/ the material you read?  Do you present info to the whole
group?

How often does your reading group meet?

This is so interesting to have a group that actually reads and discusses
information about cohousing.  This is so often left to individuals to do.  So
not everyone has the same level of info as other people in the group.

Please … tell us more!

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!