Re: Work participation success stories
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 06:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Love to hear more also.
Anne says she's sure you're getting lots of feedback on Workshare- but I'm
not noticing _any_ coming through the listserv, and I'm curious too.
I live in a well-established CoHousing Community already, and a 'story of
workshare working well' doesn't immediately spring to the tips of my
fingers (which is not to say that everything's terrible, just that we don't
have strong management and tracking, and- well- I'm sure we are like a good
proportion of communities represented here ;) )
I think it's vital to collect as many 'stories of things going well' as
possible, whatever the topic.
So please fire them through the listserv rather than privately- possibly
many of us might benefit
Thanks!
Chris Hansen
Burlington CoHousing, East Village