Re: Work participation success stories
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:52:59 -0800 (PST)
We don't have building maintenance as we all have free standing homes. And we
have hired people for jobs we cannot do such as some of the lawn mowing as we
have a lot of that.

It sounds like you are handling most of your work by volunteers and the Common
House Maintenance by hiring it out and that works for your community.

We have our few owners who grouse about not enough work being down by others. I
think the most important action to take is to keep going back to the basics of
consensus and educating and re-educating your community in what is needed to
make decisions that are best for the community at that time, to cut down on the
complaints, for one thing!

Martie
Health and Wellness Coach
Consensus Coach