Re: Work participation success stories
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 13:08:35 -0800 (PST)
I don’t understand how consensus is related to getting the work done.  Or
rather, sure when we decide a new thing there is plenty of involvement for
getting that new thing done.

I think when folk talk about work participation the challenge is the day to
day work that makes a neighborhood work. Mow the lawn. Remove the invasive.
Weed the garden. Manage the flower beds. Clean the common rooms. Call the
trash company when they don’t pick up. Plan the meeting. Send out the hoa
billing. Call on someone who hasn’t paid. Manage the good neighbor fund.
Help folks to resolve their conflicts. Arrange for street cleaning. Find
the leak in the fire cistern. Hire someone to fix the leak. Etc.

Martie who handles repairs of the common house? Not just the new roof but
the dent made by someone carrying a ladder?

Liz

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 2:53 PM Martie Weatherly <mhweatherly [at]
earthlink.net>