Re: Marketing & membership via gingerbread
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 06:05:35 -0800 (PST)
Dee Stradling <dees [at] rockycorner.org>
after and restoring subject line. It was also in html only which
the list does not distribute.

What a great idea for cohousing, Leslie!  And the Google Maps
concept for your cohousing submission was a terrific representation.
We would love to participate next year if a coho version happens.

I voted for you - good luck!

   Dee Stradling
   Rocky Corner Cohousing
   Bethany, CT