Re: Cohousing traffic studies - Nyland
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 17:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Rozanna —

You should contact Zev Paiss.  He lived at Nyland when that study was done.  He
later moved to Nomad cohousing.  He was very active in cohousing in Colorado
but even more so nationally.  In fact, we have Zev to thank for creating the
organization that today we call CohousingUS.  He was one of the founders of a
regional group called Rocky Mountain Cohousing waaaaaaay back in the early
90’s.  He orchestrated moving the 501c3 designation for Rocky Mountain to our
current organization.  He was an early activist and we continue reaping now the
benefits of his early work.

This is the last email address I have for him:

Zev [at] abrahampaiss.com

This is his wife, Neshama’s email address:

neshama [at] abrahampaiss.com

You might also know Nyland had a study showing that Nyland used 49% of the
water used by a similar development. Zev might also have that one, too.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!