Re: Dear Cohousing Community
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 11:41:44 -0800 (PST)
Oddly enough we have a two-burner electric stovey-thing next to your
gas stove in the common house. It is what is attached to the generator
for use in power outages.
It was not feasible to attach our *hood* to the generator so we can't
turn on the gas stove. Not as in "not allowed" but more like
"impossible".

Someone with more knowledge of generators would have to explain why
this is true.
Liz
Mosaic Commons in Berlin, MA