Re: Consensus and conflict
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 04:37:40 -0800 (PST)
Like many other Cohousing communities we've had some ongoing and evolving
challenging times collectively agreeing on how to navigate the murky waters
of Covid-19, and the requisite precautions needed in Common Space
(especially when the regulations and guidelines for the state change every
week).
Someone in our CoHousing just posted a poem about a flock of crows that
circles noisily around our Coho.
I sent the email below and thought I'd share with you all because the
analogy and humour seem apropos for the moment!

It always amused me that a flock of crows is called a 'murder'
And a flock of starlings is a 'murmuration'- a phenomenon as beautiful and
magical as the word itself.
And somehow all of this seems an analogy for CoHousing-
A flock of us can be a 'murder'- or a murmuration... :)
Here's a video of a murmuration it's worth seeing through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNqhi2ka9k
Cheers
Chris