Re: cohousing electricity and internet
From: Darien Payne (dariencruzio.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 10:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Batteries are expensive and can need maintenance and replacement. But you don’t
need back up batteries for all your usual electrical uses. I recommend
identifying critical electrical use that you would want to have back up for,
and install enough batteries for only those critical electrical devices.

Darien, not in co-housing currently