Middlesex Senior Cohousing/Hager Homestead Received Permits.
From: Barbara Smith (brownsmith82yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:41:44 -0800 (PST)
And away we go! I want to thank everyone who responded to my request more than
a few months ago for testimonials on the value of your Common House to your
community. Most members of the Littleton Planning Board in Massachusetts
continued to believe that our Common House would not be used, but they granted
us a permit anyway. Now for the hard part -- except every part feels like the
Hard Part: getting it built!! Thanks again to a wonderful community!!Barbara B
SmithMiddlesex Senior Cohousing/Hager Homesteadwww.hagerhomestead.org