Re: Electricity metering [was: Dear Cohousing Community
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:49:07 -0800 (PST)
Ken, I think a write up like that would be very useful. It's become common
in affordable housing projects to install sub meters as well, and while
billing is part of the story it's also wise from a building maintenance
perspective and wco perspective as well. It helps their facilities staff
determine where leaks are very early on, and they save tons of money in
maintenance hours and water bills.

-b

*Check out: Caddis Community Partners! <http://caddiscommunitypartners.com>*

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629
caddispc.com

*NOTE: **Our **physical **offices are closed due to the pandemic. We are
happy to meet with you via video conference. We are still conducting
construction site visits. Thanks for your patience and understanding.*