cohousing game of what would you do?
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:43:50 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
I have an idea which may be ridiculous, but I thought it would be fun and
educational if forming cohousing groups played a game of what would you do?
It could help them deal with real issues that have come up for other
communities and figure out some conflict skills before moving in.
So, if you don't mind, please share anonymously some things that have
happened in your community.  I have a google doc link and will take off the
posts as soon as possible and only want your initials if I need follow up.
This way, they can see some small and big issues that come up so maybe they
will be a little less blindsided when real world knocks on the neighbor's
door.

I put in an example that is from the movie Deck the Halls but also kinda
happened to me. A minor one - sharing electricity bills but I think major
issues will help too.

Thanks in advance and just ignore this if you think it's crazy but share if
you have some things that have come up throughout the years.  I'll keep it
anonymous (goal is not to find out what community did what) and will offer
it for free here on the list and Teacherspayteachers website which has many
free resources.

Link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--cjFHqUKPGBKGI3yPYOGGA9foO33H3wkRI4cHyMblw/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to email me of any questions or if the link doesn't work.

Thanks,
Carol
Emerson Commons, VA homeowner