Request from Manzanita Village in Arizona: How does your community handle members who abuse the community e-mail?
From: Nan Henderson (nhendersonresiliency.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:29:50 -0800 (PST)
Greetings co-housing friends:  We are looking for solutions to our issue of
about 4 of our 60 plus members occasionally abusing the community group e-mail
by "calling out" by name in
disrespectful or even abusive posts other members they are upset with/have an
issue with.  This issue has been raised, commented on, lamented, etc. but still
people do this.
Have you found a way to solve a similar issue in your community?

Thank you for any help!
Nan Henderson (for the Membership Committee at Manzanita Village)