Need from Manzanita Village in AZ: We are developing an "aging in place" protocol - can you help us?
From: Nan Henderson (nhendersonresiliency.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:35:03 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing friends:
We are requesting any documents/policies/suggestions from other communities
that have dealt with older, single, failing members that have no immediate
family.  Have you developed
anything that can help us?  I contacted Karen Gimnig and she said to post our
need here.  We would be so grateful for anything you can assist us with.

Sincerely,
Nan Henderson (for the Membership Committee at Manzanita Village)