Re: Reserves study
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:25:28 -0800 (PST)
We ghave been working with a professional Reserve Study company for 20 years.
It’s been very useful.  We have them come out every 3 years and the other years
we send updated info to them and they do the number crunching and make a
recommendation how much we should put into our reserve account each year.  That
way we have the money to repair and/or replace aging infrastructure as it
becomes necessary.  Has worked pretty well for us so far.Bonnie FergussonSwans
Market Cohousing (20 units)Oakland, CA

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 7:15 PM, Susan Rohrbach via Cohousing-L