Home For Sale at Takoma Village, Washington DC | Open House by Appointment Only |
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 22:16:23 -0800 (PST)
Details
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Open House, Saturday, January 23, 2021
By Appointment Only
1:00-3:00 pm
Contact seller: kimberlymlewis [at] gmail.com

Hello!

We have a 1BR/1BA flat with den for sale at Takoma Village Cohousing in
Washington, DC.! This is an unexpected opening in our thriving
multi-generational community, where neighbors know and look out for each other.

The home will be shown by appointment only on Saturday, January 23 1-3 pm.
Please contact the seller directly to schedule a time to see the home:

kimberlymlewis [at] gmail.com

Writing me will not result in an appointment to see the home and might slow you
down!

You can download a sales flyer with details about the sale along with a floor
plan plus more photos at our website:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~1039777/Sales-and-Rentals

If you’re interested in this home or you think you’d like to live at Takoma
Village some day, click on the link for our Guide for Prospective Residents on
the same page. In fact, spend some time cruising our website in toto:

http://www.takomavillage.org

Then, check out our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TakomaVillageCohousing/

Remember to make an appointment to see the home contact the seller:

kimberlymlewis [at] gmail.com

Don’t write to me for an appointment.  Your best bet is the seller.  :-)

Will you be my new neighbor?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!