Request from Manzanita Village in Arizona: How does your community handle members who abuse the community e-mail?
From: Melanie G (gomelaniegogmail.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 09:02:56 -0800 (PST)
I noticed some language that reminded me of my days at Occupy Wall Street.
SO I just wanted to ask whether others have adopted this way of speaking
about consensus.

Karen said, "we consensed on a set of rules".  I'm super curious if this
has been used maybe before Occupy?  Or is it something that seeped in
somehow?  My understanding is that we *consent to * things together.  Super
curious about this, and would love to include it in a book I am very slowly
writing.

thanks in advance,
melanie (seeker)