Condo fees per square feet
From: Janet Murphy (janetmusicrngmail.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 10:29:13 -0800 (PST)
CONDO FEES PER SQUARE FOOT
Arboretum Cohousing Madison WI  40 units
Approx. $0.29 per sq ft.  Avr. $315. (free standing houses much less as
they are responsible for their own utilities and upkeep)
Includes: Reserves (half our condo fees go to the reserves), coho
insurance, accountant, housekeeping in all common spaces/halls, heat, hot
water, gas, garbage, internet, committee budgets. We do our own outdoor
work and building management. No charge for amenities.

Jamaica Plain CH  Boston MA  30 units
Approximately $0.66 per sq ft
Includes: heat, hot water, gas, electric, garbage, internet, 1x monthly
professional cleaning of commonhouse, plow, funding for maintenance, reserves,
and committee activities