Re: Straw poll about condo fees
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:12:26 -0800 (PST)
$ .3037 per square foot
($205/ month for 675sf 2BR unit)

Does NOT include:
   For private units - heat, hot water, water, sewer, storm
   Common house weekly cleaning (rotating schedule, I have one week every 16
weeks)

DOES include:
   All common house costs except cleaning (heat, hot water, water, sewer,
storm) new metal rooms, garbage and recycling, PV on common house roof covering
100% of cost of common house electricity, full internet access all units plus
common house

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802
www.urbancohousingassociates.com