Re: Straw poll about condo fees
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Patti!

Curious.  How are going to use this information?  Are you trying to resolve a
question or a problem?

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!