On "consensed"
From: Melanie G (gomelaniegogmail.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:22:32 -0800 (PST)
Dear Chuck and Sharon thank you so much for some new words!  Asymptotic,
orthology and PTUI!!!  I laughed literally out loud on that last one.  And
thank you also Sharon for the conflict avoidance links.  Very excited to
look those over later.

Chuck, please do share which community you are in.  I'd be very curious to
learn more.

Sharon please do share privately or here what the copy editor list is that
you're on, if that's ok to do.  They sound like folks after my own heart,
and funny bone.

So grateful for this co ho list...