FIC presents.... A new chapter begins: 2021 Online Courses!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 17:15:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello…

As I mentioned in my previous message, the Foundation for Intentional
Community’s (FIC) end of year survey revealed many were interested in us
creating longer learning opportunities than the (fabulously successful) 2-hour
long workshops we offered last year. To address that interest, FIC has designed
(is designing) several 5-week long courses which are just now being launched.

The first round will include the following…

Starting an Intentional Community
Building Diverse and Inclusive Community
Legal Basics for Forming Communities
Foundations of Group Facilitation
How to Find and Join an Intentional Community
Managing Conflict and Difficult Dynamics

You can read more about each course here https://www.ic.org/learn/

Registration is now open for first two. If you are interested in the other
courses, click on the link above and join the appropriate waiting list.

In community,
Neil - neil [at] ic.org

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing