Re: Enclosed Yards
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 05:25:06 -0800 (PST)
Robin <robin7500 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Having a community of enclosed fenced yards doesn't really mesh with my
idea of cohousing.
I would think if individual owners want to take on that expense, they
could, but not make it an expense for everyone to pay towards.
We do have a few neighbors who've put up a fence for their dog, but they're
a minority. Most walk their dog. We also have recently created a dog run
that is a large enclosed area beyond our meadow.
*Robin *
*Eno Commons, Durham NC*