Re: Enclosed yards for dogs
From: Karolyn/Richard Mangeot (richard.mangeotusa.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 12:47:45 -0800 (PST)
Elderberry is a rural senior cohousing community in North Carolina and each of
our attached homes has a small space in front and back which cannot be fenced.
 We have all gotten used to taking our dogs out ON LEASH (not just opening the
back door), in our yards, but usually along the driveway or in the woods or in
a dog park, which is an area that was in the original plans and which we
dogowners then fenced and continue to maintain.  We clean up everything and
keep dogs away from landscaping, which were rules we petowners developed early
on, so everyone would know what was expected.  Walking our dogs is also a
great way to get outdoors and to see our neighbors.

Karolyn Mangeot
Elderberry Cohousing