Register Today - Stepping Into Cohousing - Feb 20
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:07:11 -0800 (PST)
CohoUS has been getting great feedback from our online events and we're
excited to offer a series of 6 events for 2021 - all online and 100%
Covid-Safe!

Our first large conference-style event of the year is Stepping Into
Cohousing <https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-stepping/> on
Saturday, February 20.

At CohoUS we especially appreciate those who bring cohousing into being. We
know their success depends on their learning and sharing of strategies and
knowledge. Join us for a day of exploring what it takes to make cohousing a
reality. From the moment you first say to each other, “Let’s build
cohousing,” to move-in day, learning from those who have gone before will
help you gather members, create connections, and build the buildings that
make cohousing a reality.  Established cohousers are welcomed to come ,
share your experience, and pick up bits of wisdom along the way.

Register today
<https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/2021-stepping-into-cohousing>
for early bird pricing.

Note that our CohoUS partners receive access to this event through our
Partner Resources and do not need to register.  If you'd like to join us as
a partner, please see the program that fits you: Community Partner
<https://www.cohousing.org/community-partner-program/>, Community Launch
<https://www.cohousing.org/community-launch-program/>, Individual Partner
<https://www.cohousing.org/individual-partner-program/>

We look forward to seeing you on February 20.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director