Apologizing to everyone on the Coho-L list
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,
I owe a huge apology to two communities and readers of this list. I was shocked
to see that an email I meant to send only to a cohouser I was corresponding
with on email went out to the whole cohousing-L list by mistake.
     I put the coho-L email in the cc line to the cohouser I was writing to in
order to get the coho-L address  so I could send it to her. But then I forgot
to remove it. Everyone got our correspondence in that exchange, including my
original long email to the cohouser offering suggestions about what I call
"challenging people." I'm quite embarrassed about this and will apologize
directly to that cohouser, people in the unnamed community I cited about their
former situation, all of you who receive the coho-L list. I am so sorry. I
don't want to ever be that careless again!
Diana Leafe Christian