Re: Apologizing to everyone on the Coho-L list
From: Barbara Smith (brownsmith82yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 06:29:13 -0800 (PST)
 Actually, Diane -- the email exchange was remarkably useful. Email strikes
again. b
    On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 10:19:23 PM EST, Diana Leafe Christian
<diana [at] ic.org> wrote:

 Hello everyone,
I owe a huge apology to two communities and readers of this list. I was shocked
to see that an email I meant to send only to a cohouser I was corresponding
with on email went out to the whole cohousing-L list by mistake.
    I put the coho-L email in the cc line to the cohouser I was writing to in
order to get the coho-L address  so I could send it to her. But then I forgot
to remove it. Everyone got our correspondence in that exchange, including my
original long email to the cohouser offering suggestions about what I call
"challenging people." I'm quite embarrassed about this and will apologize
directly to that cohouser, people in the unnamed community I cited about their
former situation, all of you who receive the coho-L list. I am so sorry. I
don't want to ever be that careless again!
Diana Leafe Christian