Guidelines for Unrestricted Gifts to the Community
From: Lyn Deardorff (lynpeachtreeoutlook.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 07:09:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
I am trying again to get more detailed help from any of you - have you received
unrestricted gifts in the past, have you established guidelines on how they may
be used?  I have heard in the past that some of you set them aside for
emergency needs only, others for special projects.  In any case, how do you
make a determination as to their use?

I appreciate anything you can offer.  We are fortunate to have recently had
three significant gifts and our community wants to know the best way to make
decisions on their use.

Thanks!
Lyn Deardorff
Sand River Co-Housing