Tour Takoma Village ... Virtually of Course!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 19:47:17 -0800 (PST)
Tour Takoma Village Cohousing
Saturday, March 6, 2021
2:00-3:30pm EDST

Almost a year ... we're still buttoned up. And, we still miss showing off our
community while spreading the good word about cohousing.

If you would like to learn more about cohousing in general and Takoma Village
in particular, please sign up to attend the online event via Meetup:

tinyurl.com/1ih8bsxp

You will receive a confirmation email. Click on "See event details" in the
confirmation email to access the online event link for the Zoom presentation.

We will cover all the information and you’ll see all of the common spaces we
normally cover during an in-person tour — with plenty of time for Q&A.

Want a head start? Check out our Takoma Village website for special information
for people interested in living here:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

We hope you can join us!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

One minute you’re young and fun.  And the next, you’re turning down the stereo
in your car to see better.  www.bizwaremagic.com

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!