Re: mediators
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)
We’ve had one community member who wasn’t real happy with Laird, but I think
that was because Laird wouldn’t let him keep getting away with disruptive,
unproductive behavior in our meeting. Overall, I think most everyone in our
community has been very impressed with Laird’s work. He has a huge heart, a
keen intellect, and a ton of experience.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"And if I should die in a car wreck,
 May I have Van Morrison in my tape deck."
       - Frank Orrall