Re: extras for zoom meetings
From: Jeroldine Hallberg (hardinestergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 21:43:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi Carolyn -
Good to see your name, wish we could chat in person again.
For me, as a Skagit Commons member, our breakout rooms have been the most
special part of Zoom. And I think they are even better with a topic or
question.
Jerry Hallberg

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 9:17 PM Jack & Carolyn Salmon <2salmon [at]
earthlink.net>