Re: Facilitation training from Laird Schaub
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:09:02 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

We (JP Cohousing) had a weekend process workshop with Laird around 10 years ago. Eventually we came up with a six-step process for considering and acting on proposals (and did an exercise using an actual important proposal we were considering at the time). Since then, we've called our consensus-driven process "the Laird process", as is, "So where are we in the Laird process at this point?". It's worked out very well.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA