Happy Hour added to Stepping into Cohousing Event on Sat Feb 20th!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:30:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,

I just found out that the Cohousing Association (Coho/US) has added a happy
hour at the end of the Stepping into Cohousing (virtual) event coming right up
on Saturday February 20th. SO many of us have been wanting this!

This is great news and will mirror the hanging out and networking most of us
love to do at our in-person conferences. This happy hour will be held in
several virtual rooms and using the https://spatial.chat/ service. It is very
cool and easy to use. Go Coho/US for investing in us and using new technology
to help us connect and build community! (Thanks Coho/US, if you are reading
this)

$55 early bird ends Monday February 15th. It is a full day of programming for
everyone. You can learn more about this event and register here
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-stepping/.

I look forward to seeing you there
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)