Re: extras for zoom meetings
From: Scott Drennan (scottdpobox.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:40:49 -0800 (PST)
Some interesting ideas, thanks!  Some of ours:

Business:
- breakout rooms for brainstorming about a topic
- breakout rooms for virtual World Café style discussions
http://www.theworldcafe.com/key-concepts-resources/world-cafe-method/
- breakout rooms for gathering input in small groups (reporter in each room
brings things back to the whole)

Fun:
- storytime for all ages
- in-home scavenger hunts
- talent show
- create a hat from household objects
- probably some others I'm not thinking of...

cheers,
Scott
Treehouse Village Ecohousing, Bridgewater, NS, Canada
https://treehousevillage.ca