seeking encouraging examples of consensus at work
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:06:27 -0800 (PST)
Good morning all,

I am responsible for leading our community's consensus education
activities.  We are about six months from move in (though COVID keeps
moving those goalposts, alas).

We're facing the combined pressures of getting ready for this big
transition, being isolated from each other as we are trying to create
community, and having to make all kinds of decisions without the regular
interactions that remind us of why we wanted to do this crazy thing.

I'd just love to be able to include some quotes (or even a live clip!) from
community members who are happy about their consensus decision making
processes to give fellow members a focus at the hopeful parts of consensus
and community.

I'd love to be able to collect and share anecdotes or words of
encouragement from more experienced cohousers!

Thanks all,

Allison Tom
Driftwood Village Cohousing
North Vancouver, British Columbia