Re: extras for zoom meetings
From: Katie Hymans (haikailigmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:05:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi all --

A few ideas to add to the thread:
* Jackbox games has a lot of games that are fun to do virtually. There are
caps to the number of people who can participate, but others can join in
the audience and vote on things.
* We recently had a fun round of 'That Reminds Me' where we all turned our
cameras off and hid non-video participants. One person started off talking
as the only person with the camera on. They talked about anything they
wanted to until someone else turned their camera on and interrupted saying,
'That reminds me ...' The original person turned off their camera and the
new person kept talking until someone else interrupted them. It was fun to
have a free-for-all interruption time. :) We had some good laughs.
* A trivia game about cohousers using Kahoot! This took a lot of work to
coordinate but was a lot of fun. YOu also have to time it to do it within
the free trial period of Kahoot! if no one has a subscription.
* Have everyone wear a hat to a meeting

~ Katie
Southside Park Cohousing, Sacramento, CA