Re: extras for zoom meetings
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:22:16 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 14, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Katie Hymans <haikaili [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 'That reminds me ...' The original person turned off their camera and the
> new person kept talking until someone else interrupted them. It was fun to
> have a free-for-all interruption time. :) We had some good laughs.
>
> * Have everyone wear a hat to a meeting

That reminds me of story from my daughters sorority — a totally inclusive
sorority. (It was an engineering school so all the girls in the school were
members.)

Their sorority adviser was threatening to de-commission them (or whatever they
call it) because they weren’t dressing for weekly meetings. Everyone was
supposed to wear their pins for meetings and to wear your pin without being
dressed up was a big no-no.

Fortunately they had elected the right person as President. She said, “Okay, we
have to dress for meetings. Next meeting will be swimwear, the next will be
Spring Prom, the next …” They had a lot of fun and reported honestly that they
had all dressed for the meetings.

Just another idea.

Sharon
----