Room Hosts Needed - Free Registration
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:19:43 -0800 (PST)
We are looking for room hosts for our upcoming event Stepping Into
Cohousing.

Room hosts introduce speakers, managed zoom features, and keep time for
sessions.  We're looking for folks that are familiar with zoom, comfortable
speaking to a group, and interested in cohousing.

We're happy to give you free registration for the event.

If you are able to help us in this way, please email karencohous [at] gmail.com

Thank you for your support of Cohousing!

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director