Sun Feb 21st :: CaliCoho hosts Foundation for Intentional Community!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 15:36:01 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone

I hope this finds you healthy and safe.

Some of you already know that we have a couple of regional groups in CA. One of
them, which is focused on Cohousing, is called CaliCoho. It is made up of
California Cohousing residents and homeowners. Since C19 arrived, we have been
meeting every month.

Our February meeting in this Sunday February 21st. This month we have decided
to split our 90 minutes into two 45 minute segments. Part CaliCoho only. Part
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presentation for everyone!

AGENDA

Noon - 12:40 PM (Pacific)
Part One is ONLY for our CaliCoho community and other CA Cohousing community
residents - who are joining us for the first time. We have lots of
reconnecting to do.

If you are in CA and not already on our CaliCoho listserv, please join us at
Noon, and for the FIC presentation! Email neil [at] swansway.com for our
meeting link.

—=-=

12:40 PM - 1:30 PM (Pacific)
Part Two - open to all community residents - is a very special presentation
which Cynthia Tina (FIC’s Co-Director: Communications, Marketing, Events,
Design) will give about FIC and how it is being of service to communities
worldwide and what the year ahead has in store. You can read more about Cynthia
here https://www.ic.org/board-staff/

 If you are part of a community, outside of CA, please visit this event page
https://www.calcoho.org/calicoho_20210221 to signup. The signup form is under
the event details.

We look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday February 21st.

Raines
Cohousing Coach & EcoVillage Ambassador
East Bay Cohousing & Cohousing California
Berkeley Cohousing Resident

Neil
Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)