Re: Sample Rules and Regulations
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 08:42:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi all —

Takoma Village has posted all of its governing documents including policies and
guidelines on its website.

Go to this webpage and click on the link GOVERNING DOCUMENTS:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~886830/our-governing-documents

Have fun!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Do you ever get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and think …
“That can’t be  accurate.”

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!