Re: Solar panels - and/or financing large projects
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 11:03:01 -0800 (PST)
For those considering solar for Common House or individual units, you might
look into this.
https://boxpower.io/products/solar-container/
Dean Smith
Sunnyside Village Cohousing
Marysville, WA
425-328-9979

Sent from iCloud

On March 8, 2021 at 10:46 AM, Janet Boys <jboys [at] temple.edu> wrote:

Here at Aria Cohousing Community in Denver, CO - we are 28 units in one
building. We are looking into getting solar panels to offset our electrical
use for the common areas which includes heating and cooling for all of the
units as well. I would like to hear about any experiences you have had with
either solar panels, solar water heating and/or financing a project in the
$160K range.
Thanks in advance.

--
Janet Boys