game changer and nomadland
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 13:08:25 -0800 (PST)
Reading everyone's comments I realized it should be changed. So, now the
game does not use the word "personality disorders" in the 3 slides that I
found. Please, tell me if you see any more.
On another note, who has seen Nomadland on Hulu or read the book?  It is a
van community - yet, unlike cohousing, they can take their home and move to
other jobs, warmer weather, or just up and go.  What do others think? I can
tell it is a commentary on our economy and how we treat workers in this
country.

Thanks,
Carol
Nomad at heart and bought a house at Emerson Community, Virginia